Suppose there was a physical button next to the screen to enter the order system, and the system could recognize the users’s seat number.
— For the side menu, I choose orange to representative the color of drink, and green color to representative salad and its dressing. Sandwich and snacks are made of grain, so I use grey color. And dessert is always colorful, so it’s purple.)
Try the experience on line.
Below are sketches of each interface:
A PASSENGER SHOULD BE ABLE TO ORDER
- Soda (4 types), juice (2 types), coffee, tea water
- (and ice/no ice, can/no can, coffee w or w/o milk (whole or skim), sugar,)
- Sandwich (3 types)
- Salad (2 types)
- Dressing (4 types), mayo/mustard
- Snacks (4 types of chips) or nuts or fruit
- Dessert: cookies, yogurt (3 flavors)
Place their order: 3 payment options or cash
Cancel their order
Or signal not to be bothered.